42nd Annual NAPBIRT Conference
April 20-23, 2018
( Deadline for submissions: February 18, 2018 )
Adam Brover - Davis, CA
Jake Juhl - Wilsonville, OR
They are the recipients of the Annual Conference Scholarships
How would you like to go to the conference on a NAPBIRT Scholarship? We will offer up to two (2) scholarships this year. The President’s Advisory Commission will serve to review and recommend candidates to the Executive Board.
Requirements for the 2018 Annual Conference in Normal, IL
- Must be a member in good standing for a minimum of one year prior to April 20, 2018.
- Must submit a 1000-word essay describing financial need and providing evidence of strong desire for serious involvement in the craft and in NAPBIRT. The essay must also provide record of achievement in the craft.
- Must provide three current letters of professional reference, two of which must be from NAPBIRT members, dated no more than 3 months prior to the application date. All references must include current contact information.
- Must submit a resume current to one month prior to application date.
- Must share results of learning (application) via one TechniCom article within one month following the Conference. (Article must be received no later than May 23, 2018).
- This scholarship will be one-time award per recipient and will be 75% of the regular-member rate.
- Deadline for submissions: February 18, 2018.
Materials are to be submitted to:
NAPBIRT Scholarship Application
PO Box 51
Normal, IL 61761
to download the PDF version.