Terms & Conditions
Parent Guide for
P.O. Box 51
2026 Eagle Rd
Normal, IL 61761
|F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Q: How does the Tech Locator work?
A: The Tech Locator is available to the general public and contains Business information about current NAPBIRT Members who are Professionally qualified to be listed. You can search by Name, Company, Location or use a distance search based upon the zip code.
- Q: How does the Member Directory work?
A: The Member Directory is located under the Member Links. This area is only available to current NAPBIRT members who are logged into the website. This list contains Business information about all NAPBIRT members regardless of their membership level.
- Q: How do I edit my personal information?
A: Click on the 'My Profile' link. You will see your profile information displayed. Scroll up/down to make any changes and/or updates as necessary. Once you've made your changes, make sure to click on the 'Submit Changes' button. Your record will be updated accordingly.
- Q: How do I add additional information to show up on the Tech Locator?
A: Click on: 'My Profile' link.
Scroll down to the Demographic Information section, click on the edit button
Scroll down to the Biography box, then enter your information
Make sure you click on the Submit Changes button at the bottom of the screen
- Q: How do I get a copy of my Membership Card and/or Certificate?
A: Click on the 'My Profile' link. You will see your profile information displayed. Scroll down until you see:
Click here to print your Membership Card (set printer to portrait mode).
Click here to print your Certificate of Membership (set printer to landscape mode).
- Q: How do I get a copy of my CEU Report?
A: Click on the 'My Profile' link. Below Person Detail, you will see a drop-down box. Select: Continuing Education Credits Report, then click on the Go button at the right.
- Q: Where do I find previous Conference dates and locations?
A: Click on: 'Public Resources / Past Conferences'
- Q: Where do I find a listing of NAPBIRT Staff, Committees, Volunteers, etc?
A: Click on: 'Member Links / Committees'
- Q: Where do I find past issues of the NAPBIRT News Emails?
A: Click on: 'Member Links / NAPBIRT News Archives'
- Q: Where do I find past issues of the TechniCom?
A: Click on: 'Member Links / TechniCom'
- Q: Where do I find information about hosting a Regional Clinic?
A: Details are available by downloading the following PDF file: How to Plan a Clinic
- Q: How do I submit an article for publication in the TechniCom?
A: Click on: 'Submit An Article' then follow the prompts.