We are looking for an individual who is passionate about musical instrument repair, music education and desires to create avenues that allow others to share that same enthusiasm. This is a key position that requires organization, creativity, teamwork, and zest!
- Repairing Woodwind & Brasswind instruments
- Full time Employment
- Mentoring from Repair Technicians with 35 & 40 years of experience
- Repair School Graduate or Experience
- Demonstrated Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Communication
- Organizational Skills and Detail Oriented
- Ability to Self Direct and Multi-task
- Energetic and Efficient
To learn more about the application process, call Bob at: 913.302.9191.